Randy Hain/Bell Oaks Executive Search
As the Managing Partner and a shareholder of Bell Oaks Executive Search, Mr. Hain has an established track record of leading successful searches and building teams in a broad diversity of industries and functional specializations. As a member of the Senior Leadership Team at Bell Oaks, Mr. Hain has played the lead role in hiring, training and developing of one of the most successful Search Consultant teams in Atlanta.
Mr. Hain’s clients range from venture backed technology companies to established, multi-billion dollar corporations. With a strong specialization in helping his clients fill critical needs at all levels of their organizations, Mr. Hain’s recruitment consulting focus includes searches for C-Level leadership, Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers and specialized individual contributors.
Mr. Hain has developed a stellar reputation in the Atlanta executive recruitment industry for integrity, thought leadership, successful execution, innovative talent strategy and passion for what he calls his “true calling”.
Mr. Hain is a board member of Growing Leaders, an international non-profit focused on developing leadership and character in young people and an advisory board member for the Catholic Charities Atlanta Leadership Class. He is also a co-founder of the Atlanta Catholic Business Conference and the Integrated Catholic Life eMagazine.
He is the author of The Catholic Briefcase: Tools for Integrating Faith and Work for Liguori Publications which was published in 2011 and voted the Best Catholic Book of 2011 in the About.com Reader’s Choice Awards. His new book, Along the Way: Lessons for an Authentic Journey of Faith, was released in November 2012.
His third book, Something More:The Professional’s Pursuit of a Meaningful Life, was released February 23rd, 2013 and is now available on Amazon.
Konny Light, J.D.
Konny Light, J.D. has extensive business experience, expanding four continents. She was General Counsel and Acting COO for a group of US public bio-tech companies, developed joint ventures in Asia for a international construction firm, and was VP for Strategic Development for a European financial services firm. Her expertise in problem solving ensures both a healthier work environment and an enhanced bottom line.
* Business/Revenue Development: Developed financial software company’s business model from one revenue stream to three+.
* Global Legal/Commercial: Structured and drafted international joint venture, merger and acquisition agreements. Negotiated and drafted licensing and distribution agreements in countries worldwide. Drafted NATO telecommunications contracts.
* Compliance: Developed, Implemented and structured Audit system for compliance issues (AML, privacy, U.S. Patriot Act, SEC, FDA, FCPA, BaFin, FINRA, BSA, SOX, Frank Dodd Act, computer and anti-trust laws) in US. and Europe for both public and private companies.
* Strategist: Developed, with division presidents, more strategies in three days than their billion dollar supply chain company had accomplished in three years.
* Negotiator/Mediator: Negotiated the acquisition of a leading aviation software company for 98% less cash than budgeted. Negotiated licensing/distribution worldwide.
Specialties: Commercial transactions, strategic analysis/assessment/planning, strategic alliances–planning, development, negotiation and contract drafting (distribution, licensing, mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures), all aspects of business in an international context, compliance/regulatory oversight and joyful collaboration with others.
Konny can be reached at (404) 704-0964.
Ben Mancuso/Money Mailer
Ben Mancuso is the owner of Money Mailer of Sandy Springs and Dunwoody. After a 33 year career with IBM in financial and business operations, Ben decided to leave the corporate world and start his own business at the age of 58. Today he works tirelessly to help area businesses deliver savings to their customers every day.